Regular TOA newsletters, advice available online, by telephone and in the 130-page Trident Owners Manual, and social events ashore and afloat all help to promote friendship and mutual aid between owners. We learn by sharing accounts of Trident cruises. And we develop greater confidence in the exceptional capabilities of these attractive boats.
After more than 40 years, the TOA provides the reassurance that, whatever problem you face with your Trident, it has probably already been met and solved by another Trident owner. And the existence of a vigorous owners association makes your boat more attractive to prospective buyers when you eventually decide to sell it.
- Trident News – the association’s quarterly magazine with details of members’ cruises, association events and the latest ideas for maintaining and improving your Trident
- The Trident Owners Manual – (issued free to all new members) the distilled wisdom of hundreds of Trident owners over 40 years – now also updated and available online
- Opportunities to share experience with 140 fellow Trident owners
- Online and telephone advice and support,
- Access to the members-only section of the TOA website,
- Rallies and events ashore with fellow Trident owners
- Help with buying and selling Tridents and their equipment.
Membership of the TOA offers reassurance and support as well as help with maintaining your Trident. Help and advice is always just a phone call away.
Download Application Form to join TOA [.pdf format]
No printer? No worry – use the form below to request a copy
View a sample issue of Trident News [pdf format]
You can contact the Hon Sec of the TOA for an application form or about any other question you have about membership using this form: